BOITY Thulo has spoken out about claims that her punani could be seen through her dress at the SAMAs on Saturday night.
Twitter went crazy after the picture of Boity surfaced with some users zooming into the picture to prove that her punani was showing while others argued it was a shadow.
Speaking to Daily Sun about the dress she wore to the awards in Durban, Boity said it was clear that one couldn’t see her punani.
“It was the shadow of a flower on the dress. People want to believe what they want to believe,” said Boity.
Some of the comments were:
- Mduduzi Gama: “Boity’s dress picture is going to the SoccerZone for the Professor to tell us if there was an offside or not.”
- Mama Sgebengu: “So Boity’s punani is also making an appearance at the SAMAs?”
- Inceku: “But that isn’t Boity’s kuknasi, it’s a shadow on her dress. Her kuknasi can’t be that low.”
- Nothando Maphoshe: “Wait, Boity’s dress. How do you get dressed and forget to check that?”
- Sthandwa: “I really don’t think that’s Boity’s kitty cat guys. It’s just shadows from the embroidery on her dress.”
- Pius Khalid Muhammad: “I think it is very disturbing that tweeps with the intelligence to use the internet can’t see it’s a shadow on Boity’s dress, and not her vagina.”
- Tembela Kardashian: “I zoomed into Boity’s dress. I thought I was seeing things. I had to go find my glasses.”
- Palesa M: “Oh, apparently that thing on Boity’s dress is a shadow.”